Off Road Tire Liner (Set of 4)
Not A Wheelchair Tire Liner Installation Instructions
*Not A Wheelchair recommends Professional Installation
- Remove tire valve cap and release the air from the tube.
- Remove both the tire and the tube from the wheel.
- Line the inside of the tire with the tire liner (smooth side touching the tube)
- Place the tube back inside the tire with the newly placed tire liner. Make sure the tire liner is centered and protecting the entire tube. The edges will overlap a little which is fine.
- Properly place the tube and tire back on the wheel.
- Inflate tube with air.
These thick pieces of rubber line the inside of your Not-a-Wheelchair tire. (Between the tire and the innertube.)
An extra layer of thick flexible rubber keep thorns and other sharp objects from piercing your air filled inner-tube and causing a flat.
EXTREME OFF ROAD FLAT PROTECTION!
Easy to install! Only takes about 15 minutes per tire.
Our tire liners are also reusable! When you buy new tires, you can transfer these liners into your new wheels.
Tire liners are 4 inches wide, and fit both the Street and Off Road knobby tires.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 cm|